Features and benefits
With small business loans up to Rs. 30 lakh, funding for your small business is now just 24 hours away. Use the funds to invest in infrastructure, expand operations, upgrade to the latest plant and machinery, maintain inventory, or to increase working capital. These customized loans can give your business the much-needed boost to help your enterprise scale new heights with enhanced competitiveness and profitability.
To avail a business loan, an applicant needs to provide the following documents as per the lender’s requirements.
- Identity Proof: Driving License / PAN Card / Passport / Voters ID Card / Aadhaar Card.
- Address Proof: Ration Card /Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Passport / Trade license / Lease agreement / Sales Tax certificate.
- Income Proof: Bank Statement of Last 2 Years.
- Financial Documents: Last 2 Years ITR along with computation of Balance Sheet, income & Profit & Loss a/c for the last 2 yrs.
- Proof of Business Continuation
- Business Ownership Proof: Other Mandatory Documents such as Sole Proprietorship Declaration, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Last 3 years audited financials.