- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- BROWSER COOKIES
- To enhance customer service – Information collected from the users helps us in responding to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently, enhancing customer service.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information to understand how the resources are being utilized by our users as a group.
- To improve our Site – We may ask for feedback to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – While processing of the orders, we may use information which users provide about themselves. This information will be used only to provide service to that order. Except essential/ necessary for the provision of service, we do not share the information with outside parties.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address of the user to send them useful information and/ or updates pertaining to the order/ service. Further it may be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc if they opt in to our mailing list. However user may at any point of time opt out to receive any future mail, by clicking on the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or may contact us via our Site.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CONTACT INFORMATION
FinCorp Tax Advisory